Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Compliance, Health Care Reform, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The Trump administration will allow employers to claim a religious or moral objection to an Affordable Care Act requirement...
- Janet L. Heins|Affirmative Action, Business Acumen, Contracts and RFPs, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Outsourcing HR functions may jeopardize the jobs of some in-house HR professionals but can be a smart move for...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A utility company employee who was terminated a day after she took intermittent leave available to her under the...
- Janet L. Heins|Health Care Reform, Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs), Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Influencing Government Policy, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Republicans are no longer expected to make big changes in the Affordable Care Act (ACA). But bipartisan legislation streamlining...
- Janet L. Heins|Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Can an employer discipline workers for exceeding the intermittent-leave frequency indicated on their Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Compliance, Critical Evaluation, Defined Benefit Plans, Health Care Benefits, News, Retiree Health Care, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
An employer that fires workers shortly before they vest in a pension, retiree health or other benefit should be...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.