HR leaders can rely on a bevy of digital technologies to improve benefits communication. Whether they use apps, videos, portals, microsites or automated e-mails, benefits administrators can reach employees with key messages across multiple channels. But many employees seek more of a human touch in how they learn about and make decisions about their benefit choices.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Compensation Compliance, Critical Evaluation, New York, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The New York State Department of Labor released draft regulations that, if enacted, would amend the rules for scheduling...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits and Taxation, Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
When the IRS posted a set of frequently asked questions regarding the new employer tax credit for paid family...
- Janet L. Heins|Decision-Making, Family and Medical Leave, Minimum Wage, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The U.S. Department of Labor’s opinion letter permitting employers to not pay nonexempt workers on Family and Medical Leave...
- Janet L. Heins|Communication, Compensation Communication, News, Time Worked, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A restaurant’s owner was deemed an employer and thus jointly and severally liable in the amount of approximately $500,000...
- Janet L. Heins|Family and Medical Leave, Gender, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is scrutinizing paid-child-bonding-leave policies closely, particularly those that distinguish between primary and secondary caregivers,...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.