Attorney Mark Malloy of Meissner Tierney Fisher & Nichols, a Milwaukee based law firm discusses “Wisconsin’s Employment Law.” From hiring employees to documenting employee reviews and evaluations to all issues relating to downsizing or employee termination, Mark provides tips, strategies and best practices to help companies avoid litigation.
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, California, Communication, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A California court recently awarded $4.5 million for an employer’s failure to grant additional leave under state law.
- Janet L. Heins|Critical Evaluation, Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Paid Time Off (PTO), Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Follow these four steps to determine if your company can take advantage of potential tax savings that a voluntary...
- Janet L. Heins|Communication, Employee Relations Communication, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Replacing an experienced woman with a less experienced man two months after she returned from medical leave for eye...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A utility company employee who was terminated a day after she took intermittent leave available to her under the...
- Janet L. Heins|Decision-Making, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A female engineer presented sufficient proof of Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) retaliation and age discrimination in her...
- Janet L. Heins|Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The 7th Circuit Court of Appeals issued two decisions that set a clearer path for employers to follow when...
- Janet L. Heins|Affirmative Action, Business Acumen, Contracts and RFPs, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Outsourcing HR functions may jeopardize the jobs of some in-house HR professionals but can be a smart move for...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.