Attorney Mark Malloy of Meissner Tierney Fisher & Nichols, a Milwaukee based law firm discusses “Wisconsin’s Employment Law.” From hiring employees to documenting employee reviews and evaluations to all issues relating to downsizing or employee termination, Mark provides tips, strategies and best practices to help companies avoid litigation.
- Janet L. Heins|Critical Evaluation, Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Paid Time Off (PTO), Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Follow these four steps to determine if your company can take advantage of potential tax savings that a voluntary...
- Janet L. Heins|Decision-Making, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A female engineer presented sufficient proof of Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) retaliation and age discrimination in her...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits and Taxation, Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
When the IRS posted a set of frequently asked questions regarding the new employer tax credit for paid family...
- Janet L. Heins|Communication, Disability Accommodations, Employee Relations Communication, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
An employee who did not respond to her employer’s requests to return to work could not sustain claims under...
- Janet L. Heins|Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The 7th Circuit Court of Appeals issued two decisions that set a clearer path for employers to follow when...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Abuse of intermittent Family and Medical Leave Act time off is frustratingly common, but employers need not tolerate it.
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.