The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) may be shifting its emphasis from enforcement to technical assistance, reissuing 17 opinion letters that clarify the DOL’s stance on salary deductions for full days off, bonuses and the administrative exemption from overtime.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Intra-Organizational Relationships, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A case that had oral arguments before the Supreme Court may decide not only whether the nation’s 100,000 service...
- Janet L. Heins|Compensation, Critical Evaluation, Labor Market Data, News, Talent Acquisition Metrics and Analytics, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Hiring among U.S. employers is off to a strong start in 2018, supported by the unemployment rate at its...
- Janet L. Heins|Business Acumen, California, Compensation Compliance, News, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
In a digital world, many employees no longer receive actual paychecks that they take to the bank to deposit—but...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, News, Relationship Management, Wellness Benefits, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Regular dental checkups can reduce an employer’s health care spending and improve workers’ well-being, new research shows. Employers should...
- Janet L. Heins|2nd Circuit, Compensation Compliance, Employment Contracts, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act can be subject to arbitration, according to the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.