The pay gap between men and women in the U.S. is real, but it is predominantly caused by fewer women than men in higher-paying roles and higher-paying industries, new research shows. Closing the gap requires increasing the percentage of women in the best-paying parts of the labor market, including the most-senior roles and functions.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Compensation Compliance, Ethical Practice Compliance, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
David Apol, the federal government’s ethics chief, is “deeply concerned” that some government leaders have engaged in impermissible conduct,...
- Janet L. Heins|Business Acumen, California, Compensation Compliance, News, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
In a digital world, many employees no longer receive actual paychecks that they take to the bank to deposit—but...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Technology, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Price is not the primary driver for large employers that are choosing benefits administration technology platforms. Instead, they want...
- Janet L. Heins|Communication, Employee Relations Communication, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Citing the employer’s “insufficient documentation,” a federal court found that genuine questions existed as to whether a former employee...
- Janet L. Heins|Health Care Reform, Influencing Government Policy, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Republican leaders in Congress included in the latest stopgap government funding bill a provision to delay the Cadillac tax...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.