Leave-sharing programs that allow employees to donate PTO to coworkers can be great resources for people facing emergencies.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins||Business Acumen, Health Care Benefits, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Corporate giants Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway and JPMorgan Chase & Co. are collaborating to offer health care services to their...
- Janet L. Heins||Influencing Government Policy, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals granted a Department of Labor (DOL) motion to halt litigation over the...
- Janet L. Heins||Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Start by reviewing any medical documentation to confirm that the employee has been released to return to work and...
- Janet L. Heins||Compensation Compliance, Decision-Making, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A federal court has approved a $775,000 settlement in a class-action lawsuit brought against Farmers Insurance for its alleged...
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits and Taxation, Influencing Government Policy, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Tax reform, in its current version, would repeal tax-free employer tuition reimbursements, even as employers are calling for these...
Contact – 262-241-8444
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.